Quantum information theory
2017-2019, master course, spring semester. Further info on Brightspace.
2016-2019, master course, spring semester. See mastermath and here for additional exercises. See Michael Mueger's website for previous material.
2017-2018, master course, fall semester. See mastermath. Together with Dorothee Frey.
2017-2019, see brightspace.
2015-2017, 2nd year course, 1st block. All information will be posted on Blackboard.
2008-2012, 1st year course, 4th quarter. With Erik Koelink and Maarten van Pruijssen. (Old material available on request).
- One day course on "Geometry of discrete groups" (summer school Utrecht 2016). Lecture notes.
- Gerrit Vos, master thesis (expected 2019). Topic: Tsirelson problems.
- Floris Elzinga, master thesis (expected 2019). Topic: Free transportation and q-Gaussians.
- Nando Leijenhorst, bachelor thesis (expected 2019, with David Elkouss). Topic: Quantum error correction/toric codes.
- Arjan Cornelissen, master thesis (2018; with Ronald de Wolf). Quantum gradient estimation and its applications to quantum reinforcement learning. Awarded with the ASML thesis prize.
- Guillermo Wildschut, bachelor thesis (2018). A conjecture on the complete boundedness of Schur multipliers.
- Lennert den Besten, bachelor thesis (2017). Amenability and paradoxality of groups.
- Artuur Oerlemans, bachelor thesis (2017). Weaver's conjecture.
- Geert Doek, bachelor thesis (2017). Gromov's theorem on groups with polynomial growth.
- Jaco Ruit, honours project (2016). Sofische groepen.