Current and Recent Activities
I am giving an invited talk at Algebra and Coalgebra Meet Proof Theory (ALCOP 2017).
I was logistics co-chair of ECAI 2016 and have been the general organiser of several workshops: Logics for Social Behaviour 3, ALCOP 2015, Bellairs 2015, and the Lorentz Center workshop Representing Streams II.
Invited Speaker at International Symposia
- Algebra and Coalgebra Meet Proof Theory VII (ALCOP 2017), University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
- 11th International Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation (TbiLLC 2015), Tbilisi, Georgia.
Other Invited Talks
- Dynamics in Logic IV (2016), Delft, The Netherlands.
- Scottish Theorem Proving Seminar, Dundee, UK.
- Oxford Advanced Seminar on Informatic Structures (OASIS), Oxford, UK.
- Coalgebra in the Netherlands (COIN), Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Advances in Modal Logic (AiML 2018)
- 12th Int. Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation (TbiLLC 2017)
- Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO 2017)
- The 8th International Workshop on Logic and Cognition (WOLC 2016)
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2016)
- Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS 2016)
- Mathematically Structured Functional Programming (MSFP 2016)
- Trends in Logic XV: Logics for Social Behaviour, 2015
- Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO 2015)
- Proof, Structure and Computation (LICS-CSL Satellite workshop, 2014)
- Chair of the editor team for the post-proceedings of TbiLLC 2015.
- European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2016), The Hague, The Netherlands. (Logistics co-chair).
- Workshop Logics for Social Behaviour at NASSLLI 2016 with Alessandra Palmigiano, Larry Moss, Eric Pacuit, Rohit Parikh, Marcus Pivato and Viktor Winschel. Rutgers University, USA.
- Logics for Social Behaviour 3, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Workshop on Automata and Coalgebra at TbiLLC 2015, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory VI (ALCOP 2015), Delft, The Netherlands.
- Workshop on Coalgebras in Quantum Physics, Bellairs Research Institute, Barbados.
- Representing Streams II, Lorentz Center Leiden, The Netherlands.
PhD Student Supervision
- Henning Basold (RU Nijmegen) (co-supervised with Jan Rutten and Herman Geuvers), since March 2013.
- Zeinab Bakhtiari (LORIA) (co-supervised with Hans van Ditmarsch), since Dec 2015.
- Frank Feys (TU Delft), since Sep 2016.
- PhD thesis evaluation committee of Fatemeh Seifan (ILLC, UvA).
- PhD thesis evaluation committee of Jurriaan Rot (Leiden U. and CWI).
- PhD defense committee of Georgiana Caltais (RU Nijmegen).
- Master of Logic examination committee of Olim Tuyt (ILLC, UvA).
- Master of Logic examination committee of Sander in t'Veld (ILLC, UvA).
- Master of Logic examination committee of Fabio Zanasi (ILLC, UvA).