Cyber Risk Management
For 3TU cyber security master and TUDelft TPM master specialisations. Some information on this page may still concern 2016. The remaining items will be updated for the 2017 edition asap.
(Image by TREsPASS project)
- It appears that different programs/universities have different rules for handling exam results. The teaching and examination regulations of your own master program apply.
- You are not allowed to bring any materials/papers to the exam. A reading guide will be made available. Please be aware that all of the papers and videos is exam material unless indicated otherwise.
- TUD students, please make sure you sign up for the mid-term exam in Osiris right now!
- For those who don't have access to Blackboard, the slides are available at this site (requires password).
- Preparation for 14 September: read the literature for lectures 1-2: Jones (2005) and Van den Berg et al. (2014)
- Preparation for 18 September:
- Watch the two videos on the website (ComputerWeekly & George Cybenko), and answer the following questions:
- Why do the participants think that CRM is easy/possible/hard?
- Which concepts are unclear and why?
- What is needed to apply CRM in practice?
- Read the literature for lecture 3: Fenton and Neil (2012) and Cox Jr. (2009). Question for discussion: What are the best ways to explain risk and the associated effect of controls?